My writing experience includes, but is not limited to:
Full time permanent work
- Professional writer Government agencies since 2003 (ministerial services)
- briefings, correspondence, speeches, submissions, house folder notes (for Question Time in Parliament)
Part time freelance work
- Commissisoned work -
- Pathways to Hope (a history of the Schizophrenia Fellowship)
- A Fair Field and no Favour ( a history of Margaret Home Sievwright, a New Zealand suffragette)
- Ghostwriting/editing From Holocaust to Haven ( a personal history)
- Articles for Flylife magazine and Fish and Game magazine including photos
I particularly like working with elderly people, to ensure a beautiful portrait can be left for their families. While special occasions, such as wedding anniversaries are important to document, a relaxed, friendly and sensitive portrait can be a special memento for families to treasure.
I have a range of skills and experience and would be happy to discuss individual requirements in relation to any written or photographic project.
Costs are competitive and adjusted to meet the specific needs of clients.